Senior Client Service Associate
Location: Palo Alto
Opes Advisors an independently owned wealth management and full service mortgage banking firm, is currently seeking a Senior Client Service Associate for their wealth management group, reporting to the VP of Client Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Onboarding and Client Services:
- Guide new clients through the process of moving their accounts to the company. Open new accounts, verify the progress, completion and accuracy of assets transferred in; ensure client has online access, and assist clients and advisors, ensuring client and advisor are updated on the progress. Work closely with Opes' advisors for prospect and client needs
- Assist clients with their requests. Maintain CRM with notes of all client activity.
- Assist in the preparation of Client reports, quarterly and for individual client meetings, and the posting of these reports into the Client Vault when necessary.
- Track dates and schedule annual client reviews and planning, prepare agendas, and coordinate the scheduling of these meetings with clients and advisors.
- Maintain process binder and update as necessary.
- Maintain CRM, including updates and new processes. Train new advisors in use of CRM and keep existing advisors trained on new features and usage.
- Assist Chief Compliance Officer with compliance processes, including quarterly acknowledgments and internal and external reporting.
- Weekly reports showing status of all new clients through the onboarding process.
- Maintenance of passwords and logons for Client Vaults, and for other internal systems.
- Manage calendar for VP Client Services.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A minimum of three years of experience in a client service role with an established RIA, Broker Dealer, or Bank. Excellent written and verbal skills. Management experience is a plus. Schwab experience is also a plus.
- Technological proficiency: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, Familiarity with Investment processes. Tamarac AdvisorView, PortfolioCenter and Junxure are a plus.
- Maintain accuracy and personal organization in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and contribute to a collaborative work climate.
- Strive for mastery over all the duties and responsibilities associated with responsibilities including technology and various tools.
- Seek to improve the methods, process, and systems within the organization with eye toward delivering client value and company ROI.
- Reports Daily to the Palo Alto Office until June 2014, then to the Cupertino Office.
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- We currently offer a complete Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plan with match.
HOW TO APPLY: