Client Service Associate
Opes Advisors is a full-service Wealth Management firm dedicated to helping our clients grow and protect their wealth using our unique financial planning and investment management strategies. We specialize in helping our clients make important financial decisions throughout their lives.
The Client Service Associate joins a committed team of client service professionals aligned around creating an excellent client experience in all phases of the client relationship. The CSA is proficient on all aspects of the role, from the initial account applications, transfer and onboarding processes, to handling ongoing client requests with personal care and preparing the client and the advisor for their meetings.
This role can provide a path to future responsibility or continue in a Client Service capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the client’s new account paperwork and transfer forms for signature and follow up with the
custodian, Charles Schwab, to completion
- Track transfers to keep clients and advisors notified
- Assist clients with requests, including account contributions and withdrawals
- Schedule client meetings and prepare reports for the client and our advisors
- Assist the advisors with requests on behalf of the client
- Maintain records and record actions in our CRM
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a client service role with an established RIA, Money Manager,
Broker Dealer, or Bank.
- Familiarity with onboarding processes, including paperwork, transfers, reconciliation of accounts
and forms associated with financial services. Schwab experience is a plus.
- Technological proficiency: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint; familiarity with Investment processes.
- Tamarac AdvisorView, PortfolioCenter, Junxure and SalesForce CRM are a plus.
- Familiar with and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional and caring demeanor and contribute to a collaborative work climate.
- Strive for mastery over all the duties and responsibilities the role, including technology and various
- Seek to improve the methods, process, and systems for the role with an eye toward delivering client
value and company ROI.
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- We currently offer a complete Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plan with match.