Opes Advisors is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position, ideally located in one of our California offices: San Mateo, Dublin, Irvine or San Diego. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative retail mortgage division with a differentiated vision and positive company culture, all focused on helping clients make effective financial decisions.
The ideal candidate will own specific marketing objectives that have a measurable impact on the success of the organization especially in advancing the division’s digital marketing strategy. This may include CRM/marketing automation, digital advertising, video production, website/SEO, content marketing, campaign management, events, collateral, and internal communications. The position calls for an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated skills, who can work in a supportive team environment and be responsible for producing results. Prior experience in the financial services, mortgage or real estate is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional who wants to further develop their management experience and leadership skills while contributing to a dynamic and visionary company.
- Working closely with other Marketing team members, take a leadership role in designing and implementing cross-functional marketing objectives.
- Design, implement and track marketing campaigns for products, technologies and divisions; and assess performance against goals.
- Take an ownership approach to creating collateral and satisfying marketing-related requests that empower a professional sales force.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on metrics.
- Innovate with the team on new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal personnel (i.e. designer, copywriter, Sales, Product) to create print and digital materials that optimize the customer experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan, direct and participate in company events
- Execute and improve the CRM, email and triggered-automation strategy for a distinct customer base and industry partners to drive repeat sales and build loyalty. Work with marketing team and Sales to implement campaigns, troubleshoot performance issues, and onboard new salespeople to CRM.
- Support the successful implementation of organization-wide communication tactics and people engagement efforts, including managing intranet.
- Identify target audiences and devising web, print and email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Determine metrics and return on investment and produce reports to determine effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Ability to develop and oversee production of original content in multiple forms (writing, blogs, video, etc.) Collaborating with vendor partners, managing their activities and invoices to align with company expectations.
- Create and lead growth-focused initiatives for demand generation, as well as customer loyalty and referral marketing program with measurable results
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Provide training on marketing tools and techniques to sales personnel, in person and via webinar
- Oversee digital assets like company website and digital advertising, improving SEO and other enhancements to drive improved results
- Be organized to meet promise dates for projects, by tracking on project management software.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email and/or collateral development
- Self-mobilized, able to learn, and willing to help others in a teamwork-focused culture
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of a company’s marketing strategy
- Excellent technical skills in HTML, website analytics and SEO best practices
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills
- Proven ability to set expectations and manage the activities, deliverables, and performance and of external contractors and vendors
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage and effectively complete multiple projects at a time
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years of experience in planning and executing marketing strategies with demonstrated success
- Experience in mortgage lending or related financial services industry preferred