Rick P. Benitez
Managing Director East Bay and Mortgage Advisor | Personal Finance Advisor | Pleasanton Hopyard Road, California
License/Certifications: NMLS 289688
Fill out the information below and I'll reach out to you shortly.
Why I choose Opes:
It begins with CEO Susan McHan’s leadership at the top. Knowing that she’s steering our ship gives me immense confidence in many years of continued success with our company. Our specialized licensing allows us to provide far greater value to the homebuyer by modeling what their anticipated purchase really means to them in the context of the rest of their life. Our expansive suite of jumbo loan products means we are well-positioned to handle all homebuyer’s financing needs in this environment of increasing home values.
Rick uses his experience of 20 years as a mortgage professional to provide consistent, impeccable service to each individual and family with whom he works. His clients value his commitment to keep them updated during the loan process, and informed of the latest market conditions and trends via his phone calls, email distributions and periodic newsletters. These qualities and practices, paired with his ethics and experience, make him one of the most professional mortgage advisors in the community.
Rick, believing in creating relationships for life, focuses on becoming a Trusted Advisor to all of his valued clients. To accomplish this, he counsels his clients on managing their mortgage arrangement on an ongoing basis, which helps them to reach their short and long term financial goals. He engages a network of top notch professionals to assist his clients with their estate, financial and tax planning needs as well.
His clients have told him they appreciate this proactive approach regarding their life planning objectives.
While away from the office, Rick enjoys traveling with his family, especially Caribbean cruises, Hawaii and road trips throughout California.
Rick’s wife, Kelli, is a former elementary school teacher in the San Ramon Valley School District. They are the proud parents of two sons and a daughter.
Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- Real Estate and Community Involvement
- Real Estate Community Involvement Bay East Foundation Trustee – 2014-2016 (President 2015)
- Affiliate Director – Bay East Association of Realtors; 2012-2013
- Affiliate Committee Co-Chair – Bay East Association of Realtors; 2011
- Treasurer – Real Estate Alliance of Livermore; 2009-2010
- Affiliate Committee Vice-Chair – Bay East Association of Realtors; 2010
- Strategic Planning Committee member – Bay East Association of Realtors; 2010 & 2012
- Youth baseball coach at Granada Little League and CYO basketball coach in Livermore
Additional Certifications and Awards:
- Bay East Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Year – 2012
- Personal Finance Advisor