Fund your backyard Accessory Dwelling Unit dream!
Thanks to recent changes in the rules governing accessory dwelling units, now is a great time to consider building one on your property.
Potential benefits of adding an ADU:
- Provides additional monthly rental income
- Increases the value and saleability of your property
- Provides additional living space for family members
- Allows more accessibility for those with less mobility
- Lets you delay selling and put off capital gains tax
Where do I start?
To make an informed decision, you need answers. Because we’re a full-service mortgage bank and a financial advisory firm, Opes Advisors is uniquely qualified to answer your questions:
- Does building an ADU make financial sense for me?
- How do I finance an ADU?
Get advice now
With more than 20 years of experience funding construction loans in the greater Palo Alto area, I can show you your financial options for achieving your ADU goals. Contact me today for a no-cost, no-obligation conversation.
To learn more about financing Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), contact me today:
Opes Advisors, A Division of Flagstar Bank, is neither a law firm nor a certified public accounting firm and does not provide legal or tax advice. Investment Services, including Planning are provided by an Opes Advisors Investment Advisory Representative.