Recovering after a loss is never easy. We can help you purchase a new primary residence with the FHA 203(h) mortgage, which offers relief to disaster victims.1 Opes Advisors is an approved lender to victims in presidentially designated disaster areas, which includes fire damaged, water/flood, and wind damaged properties.
- No down payment required up to FHA loan limits
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- Exclusion of mortgage payment on destroyed property from your debt ratio2
- Mortgage insurance required
- FHA County Loan limits apply
When the time is right, we can help you get back on your feet by purchasing a new home with the FHA 203(h) mortgage.
1 Eligibility criteria include:
- Damaged home must be in a Presidentially-Declared Federal Disaster Area posted on the FEMA website.
- Customer must submit the application within one year of the President’s declaration of the disaster.
- Previous residence must be destroyed or damaged such that reconstruction or replacement is necessary.
- Borrower must have been the owner or renter of the destroyed home as their primary residence at the time the disaster was declared.
2 Borrower must produce copy of insurance claim demonstrating adequate coverage to satisfy existing liens.
This is not a commitment to lend. Programs available to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval and lender terms and conditions. Program terms available may be based on the state or county in which the financed property is located. Programs subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
While Opes Advisors, a division of Flagstar Bank, Member FDIC, uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that this information is current, accurate and complete on the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. Opes Advisors, a division of Flagstar Bank, Member FDIC, therefore, cannot be held liable for any loss arising or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing in this.