About Peg Keough
Peg Keane Keough, a Wealth Advisor and our College Financial Planning Advisor, works one-on-one with our clients to help them develop their best strategy to pay for college. Peg is a member of several national associations in collegiate admissions and financial aid, and she travels through the country visiting colleges and universities and speaking with the leaders in the field to stay on the cutting edge of changes in this space. Peg is also a frequent speaker in the Pacific Northwest.
For more than 10 years, Peg Keough has been helping clients integrate college planning into their comprehensive financial goals. Her experience includes building an independent wealth management firm from the ground up, as well as creating holistic financial plans.
Peg’s professional affiliations and accreditations include:
- Registered as a Series 65 Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) with an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation.*
- National College Advocacy Group (NCAG)
- Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- Pacific Northwest Association for College Admission Counseling (PNACAC)
- Undergraduate degree from Cornell University and a master’s degree from Indiana University.
Peg has twins who are recent college graduates. She lives on the Eastside of Seattle, Washington with her husband and three mastiffs. In her spare time, Peg enjoys yoga and traveling.
*Registration does not imply skill or training