It's Here. A Loan That Lives Up To Your Profession | Opes Advisors
Low down payments for Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, CPAs, Attorneys, Pilots, and Veterinarians!
If you’re looking for a low down payment and competitive rate on a mortgage, we have you covered.1 Opes Advisors offers a uniquely flexible loan program for conventional and Jumbo buyers in certain occupations.2
Our Professional Loan program offers:
- No mortgage insurance
- No down payment on loans up to $850,000
- Low down payment on loans up to $1.5M
- Purchase and rate/term refinance for primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)3
Mortgage Advisor | Vancouver, WA
Contact me today to learn how our Professional Loan program can help you get into the home you want!
*Your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
1. Borrower must open a checking or savings account with Flagstar to participate.
2. Eligible borrowers include: a Medical Resident (with educational license), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Attorney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Veterinarian, and ATP (Airline Transport Pilot).
3. With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your 5/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 60 months and your 7/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 84 months. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of the reset. Rate is variable after the fixed-rate period and subject to change once every year for the remaining life of the loan.