Professional Loans Designed For Your Professional Clients | Opes Advisors
We offer Professional Loans for doctors, dentists, accountants, attorneys, architects, and veterinarians!
If your professional clients are looking for a low down payment and competitive rate on a mortgage, we have them covered.1 Opes Advisors offers a uniquely flexible loan program for your buyers in certain occupations.2
Our Professional Loan program offers:
- No mortgage insurance
- Maximum LTV up to 90% on loans up to $1.5M
- Maximum LTV up to 95% on loans up to $1M
- Maximum LTV up to 100% on loans up to $850,000
- Deferred medical student debt may not affect your qualifying loan amount3
- Purchase and rate/term refinance for primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)4
1. Borrower must open a checking or savings account with Flagstar to participate.
2. Eligible borrowers include: a Medical Resident (with educational license), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Attorney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Veterinarian, and ATP (Airline Transport Pilot).
3. Only the medically licensed borrower is eligible for exclusion of student loan debt payment to income ratios. Payments must be deferred for 12 months beyond closing date.
4. With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your 5/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 60 months and your 7/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 84 months. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of the reset. Rate is variable after the fixed-rate period and subject to change once every year for the remaining life of the loan.
This is not a commitment to lend. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval, and lender terms and conditions. Programs subject to change without notice. Primary residence only. Restrictions may apply.