Professional Loan Program
Low down payments for accountants, attorneys, architects, doctors, dentists and veterinarians.
Are you looking for a low down payment and a competitive rate?1 Opes Advisors offers a uniquely flexible loan program for conventional and jumbo buyers in certain occupations.2
Features and benefits of our professional loan program:
- No down payments on loans up to $850,000
- No mortgage insurance
- Low down payments on loans up to $1.5M
- Deferred medical student debt may not affect your qualifying loan amount3
- Purchase and rate/term refinance for primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)4
Contact me today to learn how our Professional Loan program can help you get into the home you want:
Sales Manager | Senior Mortgage Advisor | Carlsbad, California
License/Certifications: NMLS 450954
1. Borrower must open a checking or savings account with Flagstar to participate.
2. Eligible borrowers include: a Medical Resident (with educational license), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine (DO), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), accountants, attorneys, architects and veterinarians.
3. Only the medically licensed borrower is eligible for exclusion of student loan debt payment to income ratios. Payments must be deferred for 12 months beyond closing date.
4. With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your 5/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 60 months and your 7/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 84 months. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of the reset. Rate is variable after the fixed-rate period and subject to change once every year for the remaining life of the loan.
This is not a commitment to lend. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval, and lender terms and conditions. Programs subject to change without notice. Primary residence only. Restrictions may apply.