Professional Loan Program for Veterinarians
A home loan for vets and their pets!
Loans of various sizes and stripes. Each with a low down payment and a competitive rate. We believe that helping injured animals is a noble cause. Helping veterinarians into a home matters, too. That’s why Opes Advisors offers a uniquely flexible loan program for veterinarian buyers, both conventional and Jumbo. Get a great rate on loans, small and large.1,2
Enjoy these features.
- No down payments on loans up to $850,000
- No mortgage insurance
- Low down payments on loans up to $1.5M
- Purchase and rate/term refinance for primary residence
- 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)3
Contact me today to learn how our Professional Loan program can help you get into your new home.
Branch Manager | Mortgage Advisor | Carlsbad, California
License/Certifications: NMLS 450954
1. Borrower must open a checking or savings account with Flagstar to participate.
2. Eligible borrowers include: a Medical Resident (with educational license), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Attorney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Veterinarian, and ATP (Airline Transport Pilot).
3. With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your 5/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 60 months and your 7/1 loan will have an initial fixed-rate period of 84 months. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of the reset. Rate is variable after the fixed-rate period and subject to change once every year for the remaining life of the loan.
This is not a commitment to lend. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Subject to credit approval, underwriting approval, and lender terms and conditions. Programs subject to change without notice. Primary residence only. Restrictions may apply.